Sunday, December 12, 2010

Web Design - Resume

I chose to design my personal website for my last project of the semester, since I felt that having a personal website is a top priority plus I don't know what other projects I would like to do.

I will post screenshots of my current progress later regarding the website. For now, I finished designing my resume (probably not perfect, but at least I have something now).


Took me quite a while to design this. One of my teachers last year mentioned about not to over-design our resumes, and I felt it makes sense since legibility is key. I just tried to organize the information the best as I could while trying to make it look tidy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,The case of a designing company who offers website templates and services that are DIY. There's virtually no wriggle room for creativity in Web Design Cochin and what clients don't understand is that templates are very difficult if not impossible to manipulate.Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete