Monday, December 13, 2010

Web Design - Structure Preview

My personal website isn't completed yet, but here are a few screencaps.






Contact page is probably the least designed and most incomplete because I need to figure out the coding. Otherwise, for everything else the layout is more or less what it is. Gray boxes indicate an image area.

I also have an index or home page, except I dunno what I want to do with it, so it's blank for now and therefore now shown here. The only idea that comes to mind is perhaps a promotional video or something, which I don't think I'll be able to finish any time soon if I decide to go with that. For now I will need something else...

1 comment:

  1. Really nice blog. I liked the content of your blog. I daily search articles and study for a web design company. I found your blog useful and interesting. Thanks for posting. Good wishes from http://www.grafwebcuso.com/.

    ReplyDelete