Sunday, October 24, 2010

Infographics - Solution

Here is perhaps what will be the solution for my Infographics project.


Changed the type to something more digital or LCD-looking, used empty circles to label the ending point for each line, and changed the color of the text. The digital type is used to enhance the idea of cyberspace. The color scheme is just based off... blogger.com I guess. Somehow, a blue + orange + white color scheme seems to suggest "blog" to me anyways. My choice of color also comes from looking at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Web_2.0_Map.svg I suppose.

Well, at least I now have a product! Originally I went on to brainstorm for other possibilities, but I came back to this one instead. Blogs just felt like a formless thing, so I guess I had to rely on the idea of the "tag cloud" as my only way to express the blog tags. I thought about adding in more tags as well, except the center would be extremely cluttered due to the fact that most of the remaining tags that I have are pretty close in numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment