Monday, November 15, 2010

Package Design - Outer Box

I don't think I'll be able to build these with the little amount of time that I have, but below are two ideas for the outer package for the little Daifuku packages.



The idea for both is that each of these larger packages will hold 6 of the smaller ones. Both of these larger packages utilize transparent plastic. I'm kinda liking the second idea better because it's simpler and more roundish, relating more to the concept. I also feel that if I went with the first one, more type or image would be necessary since it feels pretty blank. Somehow the second one just feels more complete to me, even though there's hardly any type on it. Perhaps it's because it looks kinda like a display case? Or maybe it's the more unique shape when compared to a traditional box?

No comments:

Post a Comment