Friday, November 19, 2010

Package Design - Photographs out of Boredom

Some samples of the mini Daifuku packages before I move on to the next stage to decorate the inside.



Two photos of the packages lined up. I wanted to see for myself how the larger package that "packs" these will work out. I'm glad I tested it. Originally I was thinking about going with the 2nd photo, but I realized that they don't really go side-by-side well that way. Would be nice if they did though. In any case, since it seems that I'm going with the first photo now, I might have to change the type placement on the larger package based off of my idea from the previous entry, or maybe I could just get away with no type on the larger package since the smaller packages will have them shown towards the viewer?


This is just a random thing I did. I stacked them up. Might turn out to be a concept, but nothing springs to mind at the moment.




Three photos of the two versions of each of the flavors side-by-side. Obviously by the color, the pink one is strawberry, the orange one is orange, and the green one is melon. I'm most likely going with the ones on the left hand side simply because the tiny English type prints out better that way. I guess both version are fine, so going with the one with less problems would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment