Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Entry...

First entry here on blogger.com. Never thought I'd end up using this blogger at some point in life, but I suppose I can see the benefits of posting works on my own blog. For one, people will get to know me better as a Graphic Designer. Secondly, it shows the whole production progress. In the real world, as I've heard, clients won't give a damn about how much effort is put in because it's the product that matters, but at least for the learning aspect I think it helps us appreciate Graphic Design a little more and maybe art in general as well. There's this whole "creative process" thing that I think is important.

In any case, I just hope I don't end up rambling a lot on this blog. I keep a private journal at LiveJournal.com, in which I tend to write up a lot whenever I feel like writing something. I will try to keep my writing simple and to-the-point on this blog. After all, most people are more interested in the product, as opposed to the explanation if any. I will most likely still write up some things to tag along with my work though, because I think just the work and no text doesn't say much unless the work itself is extremely self-explanatory.

Speaking of work, I suppose this first entry will also symbolize that I've done my homework to register on either blogger or tumblr. Yay!

I'll conclude my test entry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment